• Agra rugs are a combination of classical Persian and Mughal designs.
• These were extremely well made durable rugs and are considered the best of Indian rugs in the post-Mughal period.
• These rugs are finely hand woven using handspun New Zealand wool and vegetable dye. The rich and traditional style infuses timeless beauty and elegance to any home décor.
• Solitary flower clusters and detailed motifs arranged in a mirror
-image composition decorate the field of this antique carpet from Agra.
• Rugsville Agra beige green wool area rug offers endless décor versatility.