The Varsari name of a design rather than an actual city or tribe. A German company based in Manchester (England), Varsari and Co. commissioned the development of the original Varsari rugs
back in 1883. Using leading designers and master weavers from Iran and Europe, Varsari and Co. managed to create a design using softer palettes than those typically found in Iran. Varsari rugs were designed with the western market in mind and fit perfectly into almost any home. Based on a softer version of the Sultanabad design their muted colors using vegetable dyes and simple, yet striking pattern fit well with modern neutral color schemes and both contemporary or traditional furniture.
- Varsari also feature a Knotted weave and fairly soft pile.
- Varsari carpets is available in various attractive colors and designs .
- Special hand washing gives antique feel and look.
- Natural Dyes & Hand spun wool brings wonderful nautral variation in colors.
- Interior ground colors are beige and rust.